Home Depot is an American company that is providing home improvement tools and essentials to the people of America. The company is known to be the largest company in the United States which has its branches spread in about every corner of the country. Home Depot is a well-reputed company that is not only known for its services to its customers but also a very healthy working environment for its employees. It was founded on 6 February 1978 and since then the company has been working and improving for all those decades and now has made its name known to every tongue in the United States.
Best Home Depot Employee Benefits and Perks 2021
The company keeps coming up with benefiting schemes for its employees so that they work with more focus and with a choice. Also, these schemes help the employee in the form of financial aid and sort of scholarships. There is more than one program or benefit available for the employee and eventually to their family members. Home Depot Employee Benefits include all those programs launched by the company for its employees of all types that include part-timers, full-timers, and salary employees. In this article, we are going to look at all those benefits that the company has introduced for its employees available based on different eligibility criteria.
Home Depot Employee Benefits 2021
Home Depot defines the benefits as some sort of insurance for the employee so that they can get all the possible discounts and financial aid at different things such as discount in fees for a student, discount on phone bills, etc. The company makes sure that the employee can take care of themselves and their family members in any way the company can make it possible for them. For this sole reason, Home Depot has come up with many benefits for the people who choose to work with or work for the company. The benefits differ from employees’ position in the company to the status of their joining that is a part-timer or a full-time employee. Most of the benefits available for employees of Home Depot are mentioned below:
- Paid Parental Leave: The Company provides its employees with paid parental leave so that they can manage their household chores and responsibility at a stage when the employee is unable to come to work for a very reasonable cause. Paid Parental leaves help the employee to take care of their newborn baby and family at times when they cannot attend work because they are most needed to take care of themselves and their baby.
- Future Builder 401(k) Plan: In this plan, some percent or amount of an employee’s salary is deducted annually and contributed to the savings account of the employee. The amount is decided by the associate that can be any which is contributed to the retirement saving plan and is issued to the employee at the time of retirement or need.
- Health and Life insurance: Many health and medical facilities are provided by the company to the employees. This facility includes dental, vision, and common health. For part-time hourly associates, short-term disability insurance and life insurance are also available. Full-time hourly associates get benefits such as medical, spending accounts, disability insurance, life insurance, and AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) insurance.
- Work/ Life Benefits: These benefits include plans and programs that help the association with work and in life. Some of the major programs for life benefit include tuition Reimbursement program, CARE/ Solutions for life, Adoption assistance, Tax preparation Discount Program, etc. On the other hand, work benefits include Relocation Assistance, Team Depot Volunteer Events, Back-up Dependent Care, etc
- Time-Off Benefits: These are the benefits given to the employees even on their leave days and holiday plans so that the associate can enjoy some time off without worrying about the work. These benefits include vacations, National-Holidays, Personal/ Health Leave, Bereavement Days, and parental leave as well.
- Financial Benefits: Apart from a good salary for a living. The Company seeks to provide other financial benefits to their employees at their service and after retirement as well. Financial Benefits such as ESTP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan), Direct Deposit and Bank incentives, and Future Builder 401(k) Plan, etc.
- Performance Bonuses and Rewards: The employee gets incentives based on performance and work. Also, on-spot recognition to the employee is given by rewarding them with a price.
The Home Depot Benefits include plans and programs listed by the company for its employees and they are to choose plans for themselves based on their work value, and eligibility for a certain plan or a program. Different plans are available for different types of associates that are full-time hourly, part-time hourly, and salaried associates. Home Depot Company looks after its employees in every possible way and gives them benefits for their work and credits.