Billing on Charter Communications services starts on the day the user activates the first line of service. Alternatively, it can be commenced from the 7th day after shipment. The earlier one from among these two is considered.
The billing cycle ends at the end of the 30th day. The monthly payout for the bill is charged after a lapse of 20 days after that.
If the consumer adds any new line of service or purchases a new device within this time period, the gross and net charges will append on the next bill cycle.
Spectrum does not encourage cash payment.
Viewing the bill
Charter Communication Services always allow its user to view the monthly due payment statement. The services are available round the clock. You will have to sign in to your online account with the company. Spectrum Mobile Account App helps in this regard.
Knowing your bill in advance will help in settling the finance sequentially.
View Bill Process
- Signing in to the Spectrum Mobile Account
- Select the Tab showing Billing
- Scroll down to find out the ‘View Statement’ circle.
- Selection will help you see the bill amount and the next AutoPay Date.
Charter sends each of their customers email notifications about the Spectrum Mobile Statements.
The statement may contain anyone the following:
- Reminder about the payment before it becomes due
- Information about the next and scheduled Auto Pay date.
- Confirmation of receipt of payment.
- Notification may also contain information that a charge you have paid could not be processed due to some reason.
By the Gig Principle
GIG is a service completely unique for Charter Communications. It allows the user to share data across all by utilizing the GIG lines.
The company charges $14 upfront each month for each line of such service. In exchange, the company provides the user with 1GB per data per line.
These data are shareable. The subscribers can use them among the BTG lines on the same account.
If all of the BTG lines use accumulated data exceeding 1 GB, or the company needs to supply more than 1 GB collective data over per line data allocation in a month, the user will have to pay an additional $14 against per shareable GB in the next bill.
Updating Payment Method
Charter Communication always wants you to pay online. The system is mentioned there as AutoPay. The company allows paying through Debit or Credit Card. After you offer them the details, the billing amount is deducted automatically from the said card balance. It helps in keeping the billing cycle and the end dates stay unaltered.
You can change the card information any time online. As soon as you update your card information, all the outstanding balances will start charging from the new card.
- First, you need to sign in to the Spectrum Mobile Account
- Choose Billing
- Find ‘Manage Payment Methods’ at the bottom and select the same.
- If you want to update your card information, choose the ‘Add Payment Method.’
- There are prompts to follow to make a successful update.
- Save your information to make that updated.
Managing Payment Methods
At least five payment methods can be stored in the Spectrum Mobile Account. You can select the preferred card on file for AutoPay.
- In the Manage Payment Methods, Section mentioned earlier, select the three dots following the cards
- Select ‘Edit Payment Method Detail.’
- Tap ‘Use this payment method for Auto Pay’ at the bottom.
The Final Word
The company keeps around the clock customer service to serve the customer best. Contact them to enrich your information level. If You want to get more info regarding Panorama Charter then check it.